Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Donation needed...pleaseeeeeeeeee~

Since I'm new here in blogging,I hope I could contribute something for you guys who loves PSP.But,things aren't free today.Everything got its price.In Malaysia,we must pay as low 20 cent - RM 2 just to pee at the public toilet.I dont know about other countries...maybe you guys could share a bit about your places too here in comment.

Yeah,I know you guys really like free games,I could give the game free,but TO GET the game actually are not FREE.There's alot of places and resources that i travel and explored just to get you the best game and information about PSP world.

I didnt ask much...and I didnt force you to donate.But if you are a kind heart person, a USD 10 would be nice to donate.Dont worry,the money wont fly to other things,it will be spend for this blog and to get new games only...I dont take a bit from your money,it will be spend for you guys here.^__^ pleaseeeeee~

No comments: