Your Ad Here

Friday, April 9, 2010

INTRODUCTION TO MY PSP GAMES CENTER

Hi and welcome to my PSP GAMES CENTER,in this blog I'll provide user with a lots of PSP games to download, software, patch and tips and tutorial on how to upgrade your CFW(custom firmware) to the latest one.

Before I'm forgot,For people who are looking for a PSP games to download,please click my sponsor link below my blog banner first then provide me back the link thru my email at heinspire@gmail.com. Please don't cheat because I know either you click or not by checking your IP address.

For the meantime I don't have time to list all the game,please let me know the game you want to request, Don't worry....I've got a lot of games from the later and the latest one in year 2010 including the japanese title. To make it simple,this is the step how to get the game :

1. click my sponsor link (Google ads at my page)
2. send an email to me at heinspire@gmail.com
3. please put the subject on your email " psp games request "
4. please include the URL from google ads and your games that you want.
5. I'll reply as soon as possible when I'm sure you do all the things above. ^__^

simple isnt it?.... you help me with clicking things and I'll provide u the games service..
Please ask me anything in comment if you got any question.

No comments: